Changes for version 0.06
- Added certificate revocation to both the library (Crypt::LE) and the client (le.pl).
- Improved documentation and le.pl usage help.
- Added HTTP::Tiny dependencies for NetBSD/OpenBSD boxes, which don't have IO::Socket::SSL and Net::SSLeay installed by default.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.