Changes for version 0.07
- Certificate revocation now handles "already revoked" status better.
- Both 'handle-params' and 'complete-params' can now take JSON document with parameters either directly or by reading it from file. So it should be now even easier to create 'handle' and 'complete' plugins and pass parameters to those without changing anything in the client itself.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.