Changes for version 0.11
- Added an option for conditional renew (--renew XX, where XX is the number of days left until expiration) to le.pl client. Expiration can be checked either locally (by reading an existing certificate file) or remotely (by connecting to the website using that certificate).
- Added an option to unlink challenge files automatically (--unlink) to le.client. Note: it only works in combination with existing --path option, which automatically places the challenge files into the target directory.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.