Changes for version 0.17
- Additional functions set_domains/verified_domains have been added to work with domain names and to make it possible to run the verification process before loading/generating a CSR.
- The failed_domains method has been modified and now returns the list of domains failed the verification on any of the request/accept/verify steps if called with a true value as a parameter. Otherwise the list of domains failed the process on the most recently called request/accept/verify step gets returned (as usual).
- Online resource to generate RSA keys and Certificate Signing Requests is referenced and to be available soon at https://get.zerossl.com/ (should help with CSR on Win32/Win64).
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.