Changes for version 0.18
- Loading keys, CSR and certificate is now possible from variables. Passing the string to "load_account_key", "load_csr", "load_csr_key" or "revoke_certificate" functions works as before and treated as a filename. The scalar reference though will be treated as an actual content of the key, CSR or certificate. That allows such data to be stored in a database for example, but used with the Crypt::LE library.
- The case of the blacklisted domains (those are similar to well-known brands for example) is handled better and the client will stop early with producing appropriate messages, before even attempting to request any challenges.
- Additional check for domain names, both entered as a parameter and loaded from CSR, is implemented. This should cover the cases of attempting to use unsupported by LE entity types (such as URI, IP, email) and attempts to request wildcard certificates (also not supported by LE at the moment).
- Registration ID for the key is now accessible directly with "registration_id" call and reported by the client.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.