Changes for version 0.23
- IDN (internationalized domain name) support has been added to the client. Note: the library itself was supporting this from the beginning, as long as you pass domain names in "punycode" form. Now the client application will encode such names into "punycode" for you if needed.
- Domain verification process now uses domains in the specified order rather than sorted.
- Domain verification is also supported by the client directly (no need to specify --handle-with).
- If there is a challenge result flagged as 'valid' for the domain, it will be re-used.
- Max amount of retries for waiting in 'pending' state can now be set (by default 300, resulting in 10 min wait time).
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module and client.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.