Changes for version 4.28_03 - 2016-05-22
- RELEASE NOTES
- DEV release to appease some CPANTS Kwalitee flags and cleanup some package naming conventions
- The MultipartBuffer package has been renamed to CGI::MultipartBuffer. This has been done in a way to ensure any $MultipartBuffer package variables are still set correctly in CGI::MultipartBuffer.
- if you are explicitly using MultipartBuffer in a form such as MultipartBuffer->new your code will break. you should be calling CGI->new->new_MultipartBuffer( $boundary,$length ) to ensure the correct package is called.
- if you are extending the MultipartBuffer package though use of ISA or base (or parent) then you will need to update your code to use CGI::MultipartBuffer
- VERSION has been remove from all but the main CGI package
- fake using strict and warnings to appease CPANTS Kwalitee
- CGI - Handle Common Gateway Interface requests and responses
- CGI::Carp - CGI routines for writing to the HTTPD (or other) error log
- CGI::Cookie - Interface to HTTP Cookies
- CGI::HTML::Functions - Documentation for CGI.pm Legacy HTML Functionality
- CGI::Pretty - module to produce nicely formatted HTML code
- CGI::Push - Simple Interface to Server Push
- CGI::Util - Internal utilities used by CGI module