Changes for version 2.01 - 2008-04-22
- The threads weren't being used by anyone so they have been removed.
- added "finish" option to ignore nonzero exits.
- debug=0 will now override finding the perl debugger, allowing debugging of forked proc's (with appropriate use of terminal handlers).
- Wed Mar 15 13:16:04 EST 2006
- Added failure mode tests
- Use arghash to get defaults in class method call (bug).
- Tue Mar 14 18:13:43 EST 2006
- Replace separate fork and loop with a single handler per mode (not externally visible).
- Fri Mar 10 18:02:39 EST 2006
- Initial public release, based on the guts of Schedule::Parallel.
- Parallel::Queue - fork list of subref's N-way parallel