- LSF - A perl API built on top of the LSF command line tools UNAUTHORIZED
- LSF::Job - create and manipulate LSF jobs
- LSF::JobGroup - manipulate LSF job groups
- LSF::JobHistory - get historical information about LSF jobs.
- LSF::JobManager - submit and wait for a set of LSF Jobs
- LSF::Queue - get information about LSF queues.
Changes for version 0.9
- The wait_all_children method of the LSF::JobManager class now takes a flattened hash
- with valid keys 'depend' for a custom dependancy and 'history' to specify whether to pre-cache the job history of submitted jobs (default is false).
- Added wrappers to more of the command line tools as methods of the LSF::Job object. See the LSF::Job perldoc page for a full list.
- Platform computing recently released version 5.0 of the Load Share Facility. There are numerous changes, not least of which that the Job Group functionality has disappeared. I will more fully describe the changes and update this API in the forthcoming 1.0 release.