02 Feb 2018 09:26:34 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: artistic_2
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (10.77KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.2.0 - 2018-02-02
- BREAKING CHANGE: no longer attempt to reset a source filehandle to its initial position when switching to the next source.
- BUGFIX: 'read' at EOF now takes into account the specified offset.
- Reimplement with tie to self, so that additional methods can be defined for the filehandle.
- Implement current_source method.
- Implement input_line_number method, and update $. appropriately.
- Implement set_field, get_field, remove_field methods.
ModulesChain several sources through a single file read handle
Module Install Instructions
To install IO::ReadHandle::Chain, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install IO::ReadHandle::Chain
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.