Changes for version 0.21 - 2011-08-18
- Merged development version to stable.
Changes for version 0.20_03 - 2011-08-09
- Work around an assertion failure in 5.8.9 and possibly higher.
- Document the strictness of LaTeX expected.
Changes for version 0.20_02 - 2011-07-19
- Build a dispatch queue (with a node and other arguments per entry) which has its code executed when all nodes have been processed.
- Alter the dispatch tables accordingly and sort the command checks.
- When extracting the label and text of the \item command, distinguish between lists of type description, enumerate and itemize.
- Increase the indent level for flattened nested list environments.
- Indent verbatim text by prepending a space to the existing ones.
- Add handling of abstracts and some escaped characters.
- Substitute the \\ and \newline commands with a newline.
- Process single-line comments.
- Remove trailing spaces and tabs for preceding pod added in _pod_add().
- Verify first when converting that the input file still exists.
- Rephrase the notes on the implementation details.
- Introduce a debugging method which traces the pod being set.
- Initialize instance variables when convert() is called.
- Provide the title counter for each =headN passed to _pod_add().
- Unregister all text nodes first when processing a non-text node.
- Check for end of list when outside of the \item handling method.
- Expect flat lists as arguments for the 'previous' accessors.
- Wrap appending or adding text conditionally in a setter method.
- Simplify counting the level of nestedness for sub+sections.
- Extend the pod expected by the tests and the tex file.
- Make the tests capable of evaling inserted placeholders.
Changes for version 0.20_01 - 2011-06-01
- Fix deprecated warning emitted for qw() used as parentheses.
- Skip documentation tests for non-release testing.
- Do no longer recommend Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage.
- latex2pod - frontend to LaTeX::Pod
- LaTeX::Pod - Transform LaTeX source files to POD (Plain old documentation)