- Lexical::Types - Extend the semantics of typed lexicals.
Changes for version 0.13
- Add : Support for the PERL_OP_PARENT optional feature introduced in perl 5.21.2.
- Doc : The CAVEATS section now warns about the global slowdown during compilation caused by this pragma.
- Fix : [RT #86112] : Doesn't hook new PADRANGE op in Perl 5.18. The PADRANGE optimization is not fully supported. Thanks Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker for reporting.
- Fix : Segfaults in eval in an END block of a Win32 pseudo-fork.
- Fix : Segfaults during global destruction of a thread or a pseudo-fork.
- Fix : Check functions are now replaced and restored in a thread-safe manner, either by using the wrap_op_checker() function from perl when it is available (starting from perl 5.16) or by taking the OP_REFCNT mutex on older perls.
- Tst : Author tests are no longer bundled with this distribution. They are only made available to authors in the git repository.
- Tst : Test failures of t/81-threads-teardown.t on Cygwin and Android should have been addressed.
- Tst : Threads tests will not fail anymore if resources constraints prevent the system from creating all the required threads.
- Upd : Metadata overhaul.