Changes for version 0.15
- Chg : The new environment variable to enable thread tests on older perls is PERL_FORCE_TEST_THREADS. Note that this variable should only be turned on by authors.
- Chg : A large chunk of boilerplate XS code, which is also used in other XS modules, has been factored out of the main .xs file to a collection of .h files in the xsh subdirectory.
- Fix : This module can once again be built with strict C89 compilers.
- Fix : Update the Windows ActivePerl + gcc 3.4 workaround for ExtUtils::MakeMaker 7.04. Thanks Christian Walde for reporting and feedback on this issue.
- Fix : Segfaults when the module is loaded by several threads (or Windows emulated processes) ran in parallel.
- Fix : Test failures of threads tests on systems with harsh resource constraints causing the threads to exit() during run.
- Lexical::Types - Extend the semantics of typed lexicals.