ModulesChanges for version 0.04
Lingua::FR::Numbers - Converts numeric values into their French string equivalents
- The interface for this module has changed **
- Rewrote the whole module from scratch, it should now be easier to read and a whole lot faster.
- Lingua::FR::Ordinate is no longer used, the ordinate_to_fr() function is used instead.
- Fixed an error in a test case ('cent milliards' was mistakenly written as 'cent milliard'.)
- Drop the planned support for French variants (FR_ch, etc.)