ModulesChanges for version 0.10
Lingua::StanfordCoreNLP - A Perl interface to Stanford's CoreNLP tool set.
- The big update is moving most of the Java code into a separate Java library, making development and maintenance much easier.
- Updated to latest Stanford CoreNLP version.
- Added the environmental variables LINGUA_CORENLP_JAR_PATH --- to let you override where Lingua::StanfordCoreNLP looks for the CoreNLP jar-files --- and LINGUA_CORENLP_VERSION --- which tells us which version it is. Thanks to Bahareh Sarrafzadeh for pointing out the need for this (and, indirectly, getProperties and setProperties).
- General cleanup around class-paths.
- Added getProperties and setProperties, which let you change annotator options. See man-page for more info.
- s/getCorefMentions/getMentionsInTextualOrder/, as the CorefChain API has apparently changed.
- Changed tests to use Test::More rather than Test::Simple. Added more tests.
- Removed silencing of output, which seems to hang the new CoreNLP. Will look into it for future versions if someone asks me to.
- Sources are now available on GitHub: https://github.com/raisanen/lingua-stanfordcorenlp