- Locale::MakePhrase - Language translation facility
- Locale::MakePhrase::BackingStore - base-class of the backing store functionality.
- Locale::MakePhrase::BackingStore::Database - Base-class for a database driven backing store.
- Locale::MakePhrase::BackingStore::Database::PostgreSQL - Retrieve translations from a table within a PostgreSQL database.
- Locale::MakePhrase::BackingStore::Directory - Retrieve translations from files located in a specified directory.
- Locale::MakePhrase::BackingStore::File - Retrieve language translations for all supported languages, from a single file.
- Locale::MakePhrase::Language - base class for language-specific handling.
- Locale::MakePhrase::Language::en - Custom language handling for English.
- Locale::MakePhrase::LanguageRule - rule instance for a given translation.
- Locale::MakePhrase::Numeric - Numeric translation/stringification
- Locale::MakePhrase::Print - Overload of print to automate translations
- Locale::MakePhrase::RuleManager - Language rule sort and evaluation object.
- Locale::MakePhrase::Utils - Collection of useful functions
- Locale::MakePhrase::BackingStore::Cached in lib/Locale/MakePhrase/BackingStore/Cached.pm
Changes for version 0.5
- Re-work of when L::M die's. It was found that a single translation could cause the translation engine (and thus the application) to die. Since people may update a few hundred translations in a single sitting, finding bad translations was hard. This release changes the behaviour so that badly formed translations dont cause L::M to die - rather, it now just returns a partially translated string with an error keyword.
- Re-wrote the RuleManager as it didn't correctly handled undef'ed arguments. ie: it would die, when in reality undef is a valid value for an argument.
- Vastly enhanced the numeric formatting capabilities so that numbers can be formatted in many more combinations.
- Enhanced the [_x] syntax so that now you can pass in specific run-time formatting options. This is needed because some languages format number differently depending on the context of the string itself.
- The file and directory backing-stores can now load text strings which span multiple lines that are backslash-escaped.
- Added 'println' function and 'print' overload feature.