Changes for version 1.99_05
- added a description about the Unicode handling to document.
- [JSON::PP] (2.0103)
- Now the JSON::PP56 unicode handling does not require Unicode::String.
- Now JSON::PP5005 can de/enocde properly within the Perl 5.005 world.
- decode() always utf8::decode()ed to strings.
- decode() returned a big integer as string though the integer is smaller than it is so.
- a bad know how - added the join() wrapper for Perl 5.8.0 - 5.8.2 bug.
- JSON::PP56 encode() did not handle Unicode properly.
- added a section about the unicode handling on Perls to JSON::PP doc.
- JSON::PP::Boolean - dummy module providing JSON::PP::Boolean