Changes for version 2.00 - 2007-12-19
- new version!
- modified Makefile.PL for broken Perls (when PERL_DL_NONLAZY = 1).
- [JSON::PP] 2.0104
- clean up the document.
- use 'subs' instead of CORE::GLOBAL for fixing join() in 5.8.0 - 5.8.2
- enhanced decoding error messages for JSON::XS compatibility.
- jsonToObj and objToJson warn.
Changes for version 1.99_05 - 2007-12-14
- added a description about the Unicode handling to document.
- [JSON::PP] (2.0103)
- Now the JSON::PP56 unicode handling does not require Unicode::String.
- Now JSON::PP5005 can de/enocde properly within the Perl 5.005 world.
- decode() always utf8::decode()ed to strings.
- decode() returned a big integer as string though the integer is smaller than it is so.
- a bad know how - added the join() wrapper for Perl 5.8.0 - 5.8.2 bug.
- JSON::PP56 encode() did not handle Unicode properly.
- added a section about the unicode handling on Perls to JSON::PP doc.
Changes for version 1.99_04 - 2007-12-10
- modified the tests and source for Perl 5.005
- [JSON::PP] (2.0102)
- modified some prototypes in JSON::PP5005.
Changes for version 1.99_03 - 2007-12-10
- modified tests and document. in Perl5.8.2 or earlier, decoding with utf8 is broken because of a Perl side problem. (join() had a bug.)
- modified Makefile.PL for Perl 5.005. in the version, 'require JSON' is fail....
- [JSON::PP] (2.0102)
- modified string decode function.
- enhanced error messages for compatibility to JSON::XS.
- enhanced utf8::decode emulator and unpack emulator in JSON::PP56.
Changes for version 1.99_02 - 2007-12-09
- [JSON::PP] (2.0101)
- decoding with utf8 was broken in Perl 5.10 as the behaviour of unpack was changed.
- added a fake in JSON::PP5005 (bytes.pm)
- added the missing file JONS::PP::Boolean.pm
Changes for version 1.99_01 - 2007-12-08
- released as version 2.0 this module is incompatible to 1.xx, so check the document.
- [JSON::PP] (2.01 from 0.97)
- updated JSON::PP for compatible to JSON::XS 2.01
- renamed from_json and to_json to decode_json and encode_json
- added get_* to JSON::PP
- deleted property() from JSON::PP
- deleted strict() and added loose()
- deleted disable_UTF8() and self_encode()
- renamed singlequote to allow_singlequote
- renamed allow_bigint to allow_bignum
- max_depth and max_size round up their arguments.
- added indent_length and sort_by
- JSON version 1.xx