Changes for version 2.08 - 2008-04-12
- fixed JSON::Boolean inheritance mechanism. with support_by_pp mode and using PP only support method, JSON::Boolean did not work correctly. Thanks to hg[at]apteryx's point.
- [JSON::PP] 2.07
- Now split into JSON::PP58 for Perl 5.8 and lator.
- made an error message compatible to JSON::XS did not croak when TO_JSON method returns same object as passed.
- modified for Perls post 5.8.0 that don't have utf8::is_utf8. Thanks to Andreas Koenig.
- JSON::PP - JSON::XS compatible pure-Perl module.
- JSON::PP::Boolean - dummy module providing JSON::PP::Boolean
- JSON::PP5005 - Helper module in using JSON::PP in Perl 5.005
- JSON::PP56 - Helper module in using JSON::PP in Perl 5.6
- JSON::PP58 - Helper module in using JSON::PP in Perl 5.8 and lator