Changes for version 2.13
- decode() didn't upgrade unicode escaped charcters \u0080-\u00ff. this problem was pointed by rt#43424 (Mika Raento)
- fixed utf8::encode/decode emulators bugs.
- defined a missing B module constant in Perl 5.6.0. (reported by Clinton Pierce)
- _decode_unicode() returned a 0x80-0xff value as UTF8 encoded byte.
- added a refference to JSON::XS's document "JSON and ECMAscript".
- fixed a typo in the document (pointed by Jim Cromie).
- JSON::PP::Boolean - dummy module providing JSON::PP::Boolean