Changes for version 2.04
- built-in functions can again be found without '-f' (thanks Steven Haryanto for the bug report)
- added heuristic for when the search term contains '::': assume it's a module if the final symbol starts with an uppercase character, assume it's a fully-qualified function otherwise (thanks RWSTAUNER for the bug report)
- __FILE__, __LINE__ and __PACKAGE__ are found in perlfunc, but __DATA__ and __END__ are found in perldata
- __DIE__ and __WARN__ are found in perlvar under '%SIG'
- can find file test functions like -r, -w, -x etc.
- searching for predefined variables now works with and without the sigil as long as the variable is either a number, the topicalizer or has at least two word characters. So 'INPUT_RECORD_SEPARATOR', '$INPUT_RECORD_SEPARATOR', 'RS', '$RS' and '$/' all find the same thing.
- App::perlfind - A more knowledgeable perldoc
- App::perlfind::Plugin::FoundIn - Plugin to find documentation for syntax and concepts
- App::perlfind::Plugin::Functions - Easier access to docs for built-in function
- App::perlfind::Plugin::Label - Plugin for labels
- App::perlfind::Plugin::Perlvar - Plugin to find documentation for syntax and concepts
- App::perlfind::Plugin::SpecialPackages - Plugin to find documentation for special Perl packages
- App::perlfind::Plugin::UseModule - Try the search word as a module name
- App::perlzonji in lib/App/perlzonji.pm