Changes for version 1.811 - 2017-02-13
- Fixed bug in MCE::Queue (dequeue_nb) when queue has zero items.
- Applied small optimization in MCE::Core::Input::Sequence and Generator.
- Added cross-platform template to MCE::Examples for making an executable.
- Removed signal handling for XCPU and XFSZ from MCE::Signal.
- Imply posix_exit => 1 if Gearman::XS or Gearman::Util is present during MCE construction.
- Added MCE + Gearman demonstrations (xs and non-xs) on Github: https://github.com/marioroy/mce-examples/tree/master/gearman_xs https://github.com/marioroy/mce-examples/tree/master/gearman
- Changed kilobytes and megabytes to kibiBytes (KiB) and mebiBytes (MiB) respectively inside the documentation.
- MCE - Many-Core Engine for Perl providing parallel processing capabilities
- MCE::Candy - Sugar methods and output iterators
- MCE::Flow - Parallel flow model for building creative applications
- MCE::Grep - Parallel grep model similar to the native grep function
- MCE::Loop - Parallel loop model for building creative loops
- MCE::Map - Parallel map model similar to the native map function
- MCE::Mutex - Locking for Many-Core Engine
- MCE::Queue - Hybrid (normal and priority) queues
- MCE::Relay - Extends Many-Core Engine with relay capabilities
- MCE::Signal - Temporary directory creation/cleanup and signal handling
- MCE::Step - Parallel step model for building creative steps
- MCE::Stream - Parallel stream model for chaining multiple maps and greps
- MCE::Subs - Exports functions mapped directly to MCE methods
- MCE::Util - Utility functions
- MCE::Core::Input::Generator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Generator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Handle in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Handle.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Iterator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Iterator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Request in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Request.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Sequence in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Sequence.pm
- MCE::Core::Manager in lib/MCE/Core/Manager.pm
- MCE::Core::Validation in lib/MCE/Core/Validation.pm
- MCE::Core::Worker in lib/MCE/Core/Worker.pm