Changes for version 1.818 - 2017-03-01
- Updated bin/mce_grep for determining chunk level. Ditto for chunk size. Fixed an issue for not seeing STDERR output with '--chunk-level=file'. Added support for zgrep, zegrep, and zfgrep. Thank you, Jeff Rouse.
- Replaced Sereal with Sereal::Decoder and Sereal::Encoder in Makefile, inside recommends section. Ditto for META files.
- Refactored MCE::Queue. Merged local and manager code base into one. Removed t/04_norm_que_local.t and t/04_prio_que_local.t.
- Added 'end' method to MCE::Queue. Updated documentation on dequeue and pending.
- MCE - Many-Core Engine for Perl providing parallel processing capabilities
- MCE::Candy - Sugar methods and output iterators
- MCE::Flow - Parallel flow model for building creative applications
- MCE::Grep - Parallel grep model similar to the native grep function
- MCE::Loop - Parallel loop model for building creative loops
- MCE::Map - Parallel map model similar to the native map function
- MCE::Mutex - Locking for Many-Core Engine
- MCE::Queue - Hybrid (normal and priority) queues
- MCE::Relay - Extends Many-Core Engine with relay capabilities
- MCE::Signal - Temporary directory creation/cleanup and signal handling
- MCE::Step - Parallel step model for building creative steps
- MCE::Stream - Parallel stream model for chaining multiple maps and greps
- MCE::Subs - Exports functions mapped directly to MCE methods
- MCE::Util - Utility functions
- MCE::Core::Input::Generator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Generator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Handle in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Handle.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Iterator in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Iterator.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Request in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Request.pm
- MCE::Core::Input::Sequence in lib/MCE/Core/Input/Sequence.pm
- MCE::Core::Manager in lib/MCE/Core/Manager.pm
- MCE::Core::Validation in lib/MCE/Core/Validation.pm
- MCE::Core::Worker in lib/MCE/Core/Worker.pm