Changes for version 3.00
- New Feature: added debug option
- Make default msgs in "new" constructor work as it was supposed it 2.11_04
- Bug Fix: missing_optional_valid now works better when the input data comes from a CGI.pm or Apache::Request object (David Ranney)
- Upload.pm syntax updated to no longer require Perl 5.6+ syntax
- New Feature: Upload.pm now first tries to use File::MMagic and MIME::Type
- to more intelligently determine the file type and an appropriate extension.
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - Object which contains the results of an input validation.