Changes for version 3.01
- This release fixes addresses a couple of issues related to the new support for error message handling through msgs() and "qr" support. If you aren't using these features, there's no need to upgrade.
- New Feature: Updated msgs() documentation and removed the requirement that 'msgs' be defined in profile for default formatting to be used with msgs() method call.
- Bug Fix: Using named constraints wtih the new "qr" support now works.
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - Object which contains the results of an input validation.