Changes for version 3.13
- THINGS THAT MAY BREAK YOUR CODE
- How the Regexp::Common integration has changed. The old functionality was to match the regular expression as a substring of the field being testing. Now it is more restrictive and only matches the entire string. This is how all the other filters worked, and is probably how you expected the Regexp::Common filters to work as well.
- BUG FIXES
- uninitialized values in filters no longer cause warnings. (addresses bug #2751).
- documentation typo fixes
- improved syntax to be compatible with Perl 5.005
- Added "cover" method to "Build" script. This uses Devel::Cover to generate a coverage report for the script
- About 5 new tests for loading profiles from a file
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - Object which contains the results of an input validation.