- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - Object which contains the results of an input validation.
Changes for version 3.15
- Instead of explicting supporting CGI and Apache::Request objects, now any object which has a param() method can be used. In particular, this allows CGI::Simple to be used.
- Before, if you used an object which was not CGI or Apache::Request, it would treat the object as a hash reference and possibly work. Now it will die with a diagnostic message in this case. (Cees Hek)
- Many documentation typo fixes (Cees Hek and Timothy Appnel)