- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
Changes for version 3.52
- BUG FIXES
- After a constraint failed, future constraints relying on the same input parameters may have falsely failed. (Kevin Baker)
- Untainting of false values (such as '0') was broken, and has been fixed. (Kato Atsushi)
- the profile syntax checker now reports all invalid keys, instead of just the first one. Also, this code was refactored to be a bit faster. (Kevin Baker).