- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
Changes for version 3.57
- 'validator_packages' now handles the importing of filters as well as constraints. (Ronald Kimball)
- Added profile validation check for hashref style constraints. This will make typos in key names easier to find. (Barry Hoggard, for demonstrating the need.)
- BUG FIXES
- no longer try to use a Carp module method without having it loaded. Instead, we just call "die" now. (Gunnar Wolf)