- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::RegexpCommon in lib/Data/FormValidator/Results.pm
Changes for version 4.00_02
- BUG FIXES
- The preferred MIME type was not being returned by the 'file_format' constraint for file uploads. This would have only affected cases where the mime type sent by the browser differed from the one detected by DFV. Thanks to Randal Schwartz for spotting this. (RT#12744).
- Profile re-use when constraint_regexp_map is used is now fixed (Thanks to Cees Hek).
- The date_and_time constraint now understands this format: MMDDYYYY. (RT#12111, thanks to JMAY)
- Regexp::Common is now only loaded if it's needed, making a significant speed increase.
- Several test improvements and code cleanups