- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::RegexpCommon in lib/Data/FormValidator/Results.pm
Changes for version 4.10
- The msgs key can now take a callback, allow users to override how error message generation is done. Some alternative message generate routines will hopefully be published soon. (Cees Hek, Chris Laco and others)
- New profile key: untaint_regexp_map (Michael Peters)
- BUG FIXES
- bug was fixed for dependent fields that had false values, but were valid (Emanuele Zeppieri)
- Failed constraints for multiple fields with the same name no longer return duplicate error messages (Will Hawes)
- value of any_errors was wrongly added to msgs even when there are no errors (RT#14942, report and test script by Michael Graham)
- bump Date::Calc requirement (RT#15715)