Changes for version 4.20
- Documentation in Data::FormValidator::Filters has been improved. (Mark Stosberg}
- Added FV_split() a new filter that makes it super-easy to apply the same constraint to a list of values passed in a single field, such as a comma separated list of e-mail addresses. (Mark Stosberg).
- BUG FIXES
- For input given as a hashref containing array references, values could have been mistakenly modified by reference through filters. We now explicitly copy elements in these case, to avoid modifying the input. (RT#19592)
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::RegexpCommon in lib/Data/FormValidator/Results.pm