Changes for version 4.30 - 2006-07-10
- A new method for constraint writers has been added: untainted_constraint_value(). If you have written a constraint which untaints, use this method to return the untainted result. It will prepare the right result whether the user has requested untainting or not. (Mark Stosberg)
- New built-in constraints added:
- FV_min_length(3), FV_max_length(100), FV_length_between(3,100),
- These constraints can optionally perform untainting. (Mark Stosberg)
- We now work around a bug in File::MMagic which could cause some filehandles to be corrupted after after the file_format constraint was used.
- BUG FIXES
- Regexp::Common regular expressions which accepted zero as a valid input would have wrongly failed their constraints unless untainting was enabled. (Mark Stosberg)
- Improved documentation for built-in constraints. (Mark Stosberg)
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::RegexpCommon in lib/Data/FormValidator/Results.pm