Changes for version 4.50
- New method for constraint writing: get_filtered_data(). (Graham TerMarsch, Mark Stosberg, RT#22589)
- Stronger profile checking, to insure that all constraint_method values are code references. Note: This explicitly simplifies things compared to the 'constraints' system. Bare strings declarations are not allowed with 'constraint_methods'. (Mark Stosberg)
- Numerous documentation and comment typo fixes (Evan Zacks)
- Clarified the docs for overriding msgs (RT#18050)
- BUG FIXES
- ':all' was documented as a group of constraints to import, but it didn't work. The documentation was updated to recommend ':closures' instead. (PURDY, RT#21052)
- FV_eq_with now works with CGI.pm-style objects as input. (Jason Crummack)
- Fix documented example of using constraint methods. (Brian Lozier)
- When a constraint and a constraint_regexp_map matched the same field, only the ones from the map where being used in one case. This was a regression since the 4.0 release. A new regression test was also added for this case. (Matt Christian)
- Data::FormValidator - Validates user input (usually from an HTML form) based on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints - Basic sets of constraints on input profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Dates - Validate Dates and Times
- Data::FormValidator::Constraints::Upload - Validate File Uploads
- Data::FormValidator::ConstraintsFactory - Module to create constraints for HTML::FormValidator.
- Data::FormValidator::Filters - Basic set of filters available in an Data::FormValidator profile.
- Data::FormValidator::Results - results of form input validation.