Changes for version 0.93
- it is required now to set the environment variables POSTGRES_INCLUDE and POSTGRES_LIB for compiling the module.
- add Win32 port from Bob Kline <email@example.com>.
- support for all large-object functions via the func interface.
- fixed bug with placeholders and casts spotted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- replaced the method attributes by the method table_attributes, from Scott Williams <email@example.com>.
- fix type defintions for type_info_all(). bug spotted by "carlos" <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- now the Pg-specific quote() method also evaluates the data-type paramater.
- DBD::Pg - PostgreSQL database driver for the DBI module
- DBD::Pg - PostgreSQL database driver for the DBI module UNAUTHORIZED