- DBD::Pg - PostgreSQL database driver for the DBI module
- DBD::Pg - PostgreSQL database driver for the DBI module UNAUTHORIZED
Changes for version 0.96
- remove memory-leak in ping function, bug-fix from Doug Perham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- correct the recognition of primary keys in table_attributes(). Patch from Brian Powell <email@example.com>.
- applied patch from David D. Kilzer <firstname.lastname@example.org> which fixes a segmentation fault in DBD::pg::blob_read() when reading LOBs that required perl to reallocate space for the variable holding the scalar value
- updated test.pl to create a test blob larger than 256 bytes (now 128 Kbytes)
- apply patch from Tom Lane, which fixes a seg-fault when inserting large amounts of text.
- apply patch from Peter Haworth email@example.com, which removes the newlines from the error messages and which quotes date placeholders.