Changes for version 0.10
- removed the need to call 'init'
- default form storage name is now 'cap_form_state'
- allowed a form_state storage to be populated and queried in the same request
- added CGI::Application version 4.0 as a prerequisite
- accepted params from url_param as well as from param
- made CGI version 2.37 or greater a prerequisite (for url_param)
- added informative error message if hooks cannot be installed on module load.
- CGI::Application::Plugin::FormState - Store Form State without Hidden Fields