Changes for version 0.24 - 2013-10-04
- Makes an official release of after converting to Moo. CPANTesters didn't seem to have any issues with the conversion. Hopefully this change will be seemless for users.
Changes for version 0.23_10 - 2013-09-30
- EXPERIMENTAL DEVELOPERS RELEASE
- Attempts to convert from Moose to Moo for our OO infrastructure. We don't need much of Moose's power, so let's take advantage of Moo's speed.
- Adds version requirements to the prereqs. Earlier version of some of the prereq seemed to produce an unstable result. Current versions seem fine.
- Fixes Changes file to adhere to CPAN::Changes spec
- Replaces namespace::autoclean with namespace::sweep as namespace::autoclean relies on Class::MOP
- AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify - An AnyEvent compatible module to monitor files/directories for changes
- AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify::Event - Object to report changes in the monitored filesystem
- AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify::Role::FSEvents - Use Mac::FSEvents to watch for changed files
- AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify::Role::Fallback - Fallback method of file watching (check in regular intervals)
- AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify::Role::Inotify2 - Use Linux::Inotify2 to watch for changed files
- AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify::Role::KQueue - Use IO::KQueue to watch for changed files