Changes for version 1.59_01 - 2013-01-31
- New Features
- Added a proper support for version range in MYMETA files using CPAN::Meta::Requirements
- Skip installing modules when found versions from CPAN doesn't satisfy the requirement, rather than proceeding as if it is ok. For instnacde, if a ditribution X requires Y >= 1.1 and Y on CPAN (or your CPAN mirror) has 1.0, cpanm will just complain and stop installing it.
- Better cpanfile end-to-end support
- Upgraded fatpacked modules to the latest
- cpanm - get, unpack build and install modules from CPAN
- App::cpanminus - get, unpack, build and install modules from CPAN