Changes for version 0.300_02
- Remove `use threads' from Barrier.pm.
- Update t/* to SKIP without useithreads.
Changes for version 0.300_01
- Added support for 'Action' parameter to constructor, for a release action performed by one thread before any others were awakened. Barriers may now break if the action dies. Test cases.
- Added RaiseError parameter to constructor, optionally converting broken exceptions to undef return codes. Test cases.
- Added support for wait($timeout) parameter, with timeout breaking the barrier. Test cases.
- Correct handling of serial return code when barrier was released by set_threshold(). Test cases.
- _try_release() assumes lock is held.
- local()ize Carp::CarpLevel modification.
- Thread::Barrier - thread execution barrier