Changes for version 0.71 - 2005-02-03
- Fixed some 'uninitialized value in length' warnings when delivering content without body
- Turn off some 'uninitialized value in lc' warnings when delivering content to clients that don't specify accept-encoding:
- Don't deliver an Etag header calculated from the (empty) body when responding to HEAD requests (this needs to be fixed properly).
- MKDoc::Apache_Cache - Extra speed for Apache::Registry scripts
- MKDoc::Apache_Cache::Capture in lib/MKDoc/Apache_Cache.pm