Changes for version 3.1 - 2008-04-16
- work around recurring bugs in Tk by dup'ing filehandles, the only method with good success chances on Tk (the bugs apparently don't get fixed anytime soon).
- lift the restriction of only one watcher per fh direction (as the Tk bug workaround also lifts it and only Tk imposed such strong limits).
- changed probe order to prefer coro adaptors.
- explain why recursion into the event loop is not supported unless the backend supports it (only Coro::EV does without any restrictions...).
- add simple manpages for all backend modules.
- AnyEvent - provide framework for multiple event loops
- AnyEvent::Impl::Coro - Base class for Coro::EV and Coro::Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::CoroEV - AnyEvent adaptor for Coro::EV, EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::CoroEvent - AnyEvent adaptor for Coro::Event, Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::EV - AnyEvent adaptor for EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::Event - AnyEvent adaptor for Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::Glib - AnyEvent adaptor for Glib
- AnyEvent::Impl::Perl - Pure-Perl event loop and AnyEvent adaptor for itself
- AnyEvent::Impl::Tk - AnyEvent adaptor for Tk
- AnyEvent::Base in lib/AnyEvent.pm