Changes for version 3.12 - 2008-04-22
- reinstate AUTHOR section that got lost somehow.
- do not hang in the testsuite with badly broken perls (activestate, strawberry...), but instead diagnose the problem and continue.
- use INT instead of CHLD in an attempt to support broken windows perls better (this decreases the test quality, unfortunately).
- do not send the signal to the process group (no problem for CHLD, bad for INT :).
- AnyEvent - provide framework for multiple event loops
- AnyEvent::Impl::Coro - Base class for Coro::EV and Coro::Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::CoroEV - AnyEvent adaptor for Coro::EV, EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::CoroEvent - AnyEvent adaptor for Coro::Event, Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::EV - AnyEvent adaptor for EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::Event - AnyEvent adaptor for Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::Glib - AnyEvent adaptor for Glib
- AnyEvent::Impl::Perl - Pure-Perl event loop and AnyEvent adaptor for itself
- AnyEvent::Impl::Tk - AnyEvent adaptor for Tk
- AnyEvent::Base in lib/AnyEvent.pm