Changes for version 4.13 - 2008-06-05
- AnyEvent::DNS only followed cname chains with length 2, contrary to documentation. bumped it up to 10, thanks to microsoft, the current broken-dns-config-king.
- AnyEvent::DNS didn't check for socket return status but instead relied on perl not creating filehandles in that case - too bad it gives you a bogus file handle (reported and analysed by Vladimir Timofeev).
- fix queue management logic in AnyEvent::Handle: when on_read was registered, the queue was empty and no progress could be made AnyEvent::Handle would enter an endless loop.
- correctly start reading again when the handle became busy again after idling.
- correctly treat tls shut-downs as EOF condition (for the time being, would be nice to have a callback for that).
- correctly call eof callback under all conditions (hopefully).
- the timeout callback did not expect that $self can go away any time.
- AnyEvent - provide framework for multiple event loops
- AnyEvent::DNS - fully asynchronous DNS resolution
- AnyEvent::Handle - non-blocking I/O on file handles via AnyEvent
- AnyEvent::Impl::EV - AnyEvent adaptor for EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::Event - AnyEvent adaptor for Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::EventLib - AnyEvent adaptor for Event::Lib
- AnyEvent::Impl::Glib - AnyEvent adaptor for Glib
- AnyEvent::Impl::POE - AnyEvent adaptor for POE
- AnyEvent::Impl::Perl - Pure-Perl event loop and AnyEvent adaptor for itself
- AnyEvent::Impl::Qt - AnyEvent adaptor for Qt
- AnyEvent::Impl::Tk - AnyEvent adaptor for Tk
- AnyEvent::Socket - useful IPv4 and IPv6 stuff.
- AnyEvent::Util - various utility functions.