Changes for version 4.21 - 2008-07-17
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: AnyEvent::Util::fork_call now has a prototype which is incompatible to previous invocation syntax.
- work around more windows perl bugs in fork_call. I cannot imagine why anybody would bother implementing fork in such an obviously unusable way.
- avoid calling $do_retry if the request has already finished in AnyEvent::DNS, thus avoiding an exception (reported by Anatoly K. Sharifulin).
- AnyEvent - provide framework for multiple event loops
- AnyEvent::DNS - fully asynchronous DNS resolution
- AnyEvent::Handle - non-blocking I/O on file handles via AnyEvent
- AnyEvent::Impl::EV - AnyEvent adaptor for EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::Event - AnyEvent adaptor for Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::EventLib - AnyEvent adaptor for Event::Lib
- AnyEvent::Impl::Glib - AnyEvent adaptor for Glib
- AnyEvent::Impl::POE - AnyEvent adaptor for POE
- AnyEvent::Impl::Perl - Pure-Perl event loop and AnyEvent adaptor for itself
- AnyEvent::Impl::Qt - AnyEvent adaptor for Qt
- AnyEvent::Impl::Tk - AnyEvent adaptor for Tk
- AnyEvent::Socket - useful IPv4 and IPv6 stuff.
- AnyEvent::Strict - force strict mode on for the whole process
- AnyEvent::Util - various utility functions.