Changes for version 4.33 - 2008-11-21
- AnyEvent::Strict did errornously flag a fileno of 0 as illegal.
- reduce memory usage and slightly speed up the pure perl backend by only storing the file descriptor, not the file handle.
- add missing autocork method to AnyEvent::Handle (reported by Adam Rosenstein).
- AnyEvent::DNS->resolve errornously documented an $rcode result argument, but there isn't (spotted by Henrik Krohns).
- the naked truth about Tk - it's basically unmaintained.
- AnyEvent - provide framework for multiple event loops
- AnyEvent::DNS - fully asynchronous DNS resolution
- AnyEvent::Handle - non-blocking I/O on file handles via AnyEvent
- AnyEvent::Impl::EV - AnyEvent adaptor for EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::Event - AnyEvent adaptor for Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::EventLib - AnyEvent adaptor for Event::Lib
- AnyEvent::Impl::Glib - AnyEvent adaptor for Glib
- AnyEvent::Impl::POE - AnyEvent adaptor for POE
- AnyEvent::Impl::Perl - Pure-Perl event loop and AnyEvent adaptor for itself
- AnyEvent::Impl::Qt - AnyEvent adaptor for Qt
- AnyEvent::Impl::Tk - AnyEvent adaptor for Tk
- AnyEvent::Socket - useful IPv4 and IPv6 stuff.
- AnyEvent::Strict - force strict mode on for the whole process
- AnyEvent::Util - various utility functions.