Changes for version 1.2 - 2013-09-25
- ->fork would not clone, but erase the arguments in the parent (analyzed by Christopher Paulicka).
- mention AnyEvent::Fork::Remote, and how to be compatible to it in the description of the run method.
- AnyEvent::Fork now sets a child watcher for direct children.
- clarify that one might need to set a child watcher.
- explicitly call exit on eof in children, to hide(!) win32 perl bugs. at least the test suite doesn't complain anymore, but the bug is doubtlessly still there.
- AnyEvent::Fork::Serve in Fork/Serve.pm