Changes for version 1.1 - 2008-10-30
- work around different behaviour of AnyEvent::Handle in TLS mode.
- cleanup cookie implementation, many examples and comments were provided by Дмитрий Шалашов.
- document the return values of http_* functions better.
- separate multiple header values by "," not "\x00" (this does not break correctly written users of the old API).
- improve Set-Cookie: parsing.
- add experimental https-over-http-proxy support.
- downgrade https-over-https proxy to https-over-http.
- ignore spurious CR characters in headers, they show up in the weirdest of places.
- ucfirst the request headers, for a slightly less weird look.
- work around (some) memleaks in perl regarding qr.
- AnyEvent::HTTP - simple but non-blocking HTTP/HTTPS client