Changes for version 1.46 - 2010-09-06
- some (broken) servers differentiate between empty search parts and nonexistant search parts, work around this (problem analyzed by Sergey Zasenko).
- possibly increase robustness by always setting an on_error callback on the AnyEvent::Handle object (especially in case of user errors, such as nehative timeouts).
- we now always follow 301/302/303 redirects and mutate POST to GET.
- we now always follow 307 redirects, even for POST.
- header-less responses are not parsed correctly (at a negative speed penatly :).
- AnyEvent::HTTP - simple but non-blocking HTTP/HTTPS client