Changes for version 1.23 - 2009-11-06
- listener-less nodes were misinformed by their masters about the location of new nodes, and therefore didn't connect properly in all cases.
- messages send during node-up processing could sometimes get lost, which would hamper global's ability to mesh the network.
- fixed AnyEvent::MP::Global::grp_reg to return a guard also in scalar context.
- fixed AnyEvent::MP::Kernel::mon_nodes to return a guard also in scalar context.
- try to improve error reporting when automatically loading a function - being unable to load a module will now stop the process and report the error.
- AnyEvent::MP - erlang-style multi-processing/message-passing framework
- AnyEvent::MP::Config - configuration handling
- AnyEvent::MP::Global - some network-global services
- AnyEvent::MP::Kernel - the actual message passing kernel
- AnyEvent::MP::LogCatcher - catch all logs from all nodes
- AnyEvent::MP::Node - represent a node
- AnyEvent::MP::Transport - actual transport protocol handler