Changes for version 1.26 - 2009-12-30
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: the high-level node protocol changed, all nodes need to upgrade.
- remote kil's did not work (reported by Eugene Grigoriev).
- documented monitor_timeout, connect_interval, auth_offer, auth_accept, framing_format, autocork and nodelay options and make them configurable via bin/aemp.
- some doc updates.
- remote kil's were not synchronous to message sends which affected nobody, as remote kils were broken.
- remote mon/unmonitor requests were not synchronous to message sends either sometimes, although it likely didnt matter.
- AnyEvent::MP - erlang-style multi-processing/message-passing framework
- AnyEvent::MP::Config - configuration handling
- AnyEvent::MP::DataConn - create socket connections between nodes
- AnyEvent::MP::Global - some network-global services
- AnyEvent::MP::Kernel - the actual message passing kernel
- AnyEvent::MP::LogCatcher - catch all logs from all nodes
- AnyEvent::MP::Node - represent a node
- AnyEvent::MP::Transport - actual transport protocol handler